I ran across these ten crazy ideas for change that some Black Lives Matter leader came up with after the incident in Charlottesville, Virginia. I thought I would share them with you along with my response/perspective on them… Read on,
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
- Black people, especially those that live in generational poverty, if anyone were to leave property that you did not have to work for, you would never take care of it and your generational poverty would continue until someone figures out that so long as you live the life of a victim, you will remain a victim. There is no such thing as “can’t” in the United States of America!
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
- Black people, “white privilege” is nothing more that a buzz word made popular by Barrack Obama and the Democrat Elitist Party to convince you that it was not their failed economical plans keeping you unemployed and in poverty, but the color of your skin… It’s a well known political tactic known as “identity politics.”
- There are privileged people in America, but they come in all colors and from all ethnic backgrounds… Some were born into it and some worked very hard for the privilege they have.
- However you want to view their privilege, it is not something that you are entitled to, but it is something you can share in if you are willing to work and earn your own privilege.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
- Maybe you haven’t heard, this has been done and every free housing project has been turned into a dump. This is what happens when people don’t work hard for the things they have.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
- Regardless if I were to upsize or downsize and could afford to do so it would be because I worked hard to have that luxury. The idea that giving anything to someone stuck in the so called “generational poverty” will help them is seriously flawed thinking. The reason they are in this generational poverty is because instead of being taught to work hard and persevere, they were taught how to get free rent, free food, and a free check every month.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
- All people, there is no way I would leave anything to some racist asshole… White, black, brown, green, blue, or any shade between… If you believe because the color of your skin is black, or brown, means you can not be just as much a racist asshole you are sadly mistaken.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
- Black people wanting funds to purchase land… Get a job and create a budget… One day you will be able to buy your own land.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the fuck they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too.
- Black people, instead of spending your time trying to get up in everyone else’s business trying to get everyone fired, how about doing your job, working hard and being productive… You might be surprised how fast that will make you the boss.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ dick-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
- Fine, lets back up to number 7… This is why you can’t keep a job if you manage to get a job… No one wants an employee spending all their time worried about the size of every white mans genitalia… If someone gave you a job, they hired to to complete certain task, none of which I’m sure were trying to get their other employees fired.
- As a side note, as a Marine that lived in an open squad bay where privacy was non-existent, I don’t mean to bust up your stereotyping of male genitalia, but not all black men are hung like a horse… They span the spectrum just like white guys…
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
- Backing up to number 8, this is why you end up stuck in generational poverty, you want to waste an employers time trying to get people fired and complaining about what someone else is doing instead of doing what you were hired to do. By the time the employer has had enough of your BS not only do you end up getting fired, but now, that employer is going to be hesitant to hire other black people for fear of them being as racist as you are… Congrats, you just turned an employer who was not concerned with skin color when they hired you, into someone who will be hesitant to do so again. Way to help your cause!
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
- The best way to fight any sort of superiority is to become superior to them. You can always find a way to pull people down, but in the end you just end up surrounded by a bunch of inferior idiots in the unemployment line… And not that you have all these hard working white people standing in the unemployment line with you, where do you suppose the money for all your handouts comes from?
- I have no doubt that you listen to the liberal leaders tell you the lies about the poor paying all the taxes while the rich keep all their money hid in offshore accounts. WRONG! The top 2 percent of wage earners are paying roughly 80% of ALL federal income tax collected. If you expand that to the top 20% of wage earners, they are paying 90 plus percent of ALL federal income tax collected.
- I’m not sure what fair share means to you, but in my world someone paying 90% of anything while every one else only pays 10% is about as unfair as it gets.
I’ll share with you something the very first man that gave me a real taxpaying job told me. I was only 13 at the time and it was my first job where I was old enough to have to start paying income tax and filing tax returns.
He asked me one day when no one else had shown up for work but me and in those days working in a gas station meant pumping everyone’s gas, checking their oil, washing their windows and and checking tire pressure, so when you had to work the pumps alone it was a lot of work running from pump to pump and vehicle to vehicle.
At some point he said something complimentary to me for working so hard and I said something along the lines of, thanks, but it would be nice to have some help. He looked at me and asked if I knew where the best place to find a helping hand was. I gave him one of those lost 13-year-old looks and he said to me, “The best place to find a helping hand is at the end of your own arm”… I’ve never forgot that one sentence told to me decades ago and it has kept me going through some pretty tough time.
If you want to end the generational poverty you are stuck in, it is going to be you and you alone that breaks that chain… And the ONLY person that can stop you is you and you alone!!
Now quit complaining and asking for handouts… Go find a job, I promise you, there are employers everywhere that would kill for a hard working dependable employee and I have never seen a hard working dependable employee fired or find themselves not getting recognized…
Any officer can get by on his sergeants. To be a sergeant you have to know your stuff. I’d rather be an outstanding sergeant than just another officer.
—SgtMaj Daniel Daly 1873-1937